welcome et bonjour!!

this is my blog where I will be adding new and strange creations for your viewing pleasure.

Ceci est mon blog où je serai l'ajout de nouvelles créations et étrange pour votre plaisir visuel.

my website.mon siteweb www.amandaseebeck.com

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Craft Show Bust

So I wen to my first craft show yesterday. And wow was it bad! We were 18 vendors, tucked into a corner of the school behind another event. So few people saw us, and even fewer purchased! Very disheartening, especially when it is your first show. BUT I keep my optimism high (or at least I'm trying to) by looking into bigger and better Craft Shows.  I will also be opening an Esty account to be able to sell my prints and Tou-tous online. When that is up and running I will let you know where I am located!

For now, here is another Tou-Tous that is still available for purchase!!


No comments:

Post a Comment