welcome et bonjour!!

this is my blog where I will be adding new and strange creations for your viewing pleasure.

Ceci est mon blog où je serai l'ajout de nouvelles créations et étrange pour votre plaisir visuel.

my website.mon siteweb www.amandaseebeck.com

Monday, March 28, 2011

Long Awaited Post

So I have been greatly neglectful of my blog, mainly because of my laziness.

I've been working on a lot of things lately, sadly my camera is out of commission at the moment and thus I cannot upload some of my experiments. Mainly I have re-found my love of oil paints and I have been going absolutely nutters with all manners of paintings. Realistic, abstract, and impressionistic, you name it I've been painting it.

I am currently poised in my studio getting a little giggly from all the fumes... maybe I should migrate to another location, but I don't think I will. The colours and the textures are making me want to continue painting, just after I've cleaned up. And if you have ever used oil paints, you know how long it takes to clean up....

My next adventure is coming up in a few short weeks, on April 27th, I'm at Dawson College on de Maisonneuve in Montreal for the whole day! I will be selling some prints, originals, and other strange and wacky creations! It's coming up on Mother's Day (already!!) and some of the watercolours would be perfect for Mom's. Or at least mine!!! Others will be available. Not just Mom Safe ones, but my strange and unusual ones as well!

Now onto a harmless plug - I have not the words to describe this writer that I have come across, her ability with a turn of phrase baffles and excites me. For those of you who like Charlaine Harris and True Blood you will giggle with excitement over this woman. Follow and love her, as much as I do!!

Signed,

Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment