welcome et bonjour!!

this is my blog where I will be adding new and strange creations for your viewing pleasure.

Ceci est mon blog où je serai l'ajout de nouvelles créations et étrange pour votre plaisir visuel.

my website.mon siteweb www.amandaseebeck.com

Monday, September 26, 2011

Website Updates, Christmas Cards, and sweat....

Phew -

I whole new section to the website my followers! A few of the cards and invitations I have designed over the passed few years have been uploaded! Of course not with the personal information of my clients... duh!!! that I changed with fictional names and addresses.

It's just been a crazy couple of weeks since I've been unemployed - I've created about a dozen different Christmas/Holiday cards for the upcoming season, not including those that I have been painting by hand, and created an invitation for a baby shower.


Oh the wonders of actually having time to do my own things. Including a new workout regiment that includes a Jillian Michaels DVD that makes me want to cry at the end of each workout.

As Yoda said, "Try not, do or do not." And I am doing through a tear streaked face and trembling muscles.

And a quick note for people, I will be selling my cards at an upcoming Bazaar in November, and a Craft Fair in early December (I'll send out a Facebook invite when we get a little closer). For those of you that want cards ahead of November you just have to email me or call me!


Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment