welcome et bonjour!!

this is my blog where I will be adding new and strange creations for your viewing pleasure.

Ceci est mon blog où je serai l'ajout de nouvelles créations et étrange pour votre plaisir visuel.

my website.mon siteweb www.amandaseebeck.com

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Jobs, No Jobs and vacations...

Again, I have been absent for an extended period. Mainly due to the fact that I took a new daytime job to help pay the bills, and it also had the potential to be a good deal more. Everything was fantastic, for the first week at least. Then I discovered that it wasn't the proper fit, so I figured clean out the B.S. and get rid of the stress.

So, as of today, I have been unemployed for 3 days. And I don't think I've ever been THIS busy.  I've been painting, schmoozing with local businesses, emailing publishers, and updating my portfolio. 

I also got to take a week of vacation before the start at my new (old) job, and I got to meet my boyfriend's Dad and Step-Mom. So we spent a week in the middle of no-where Ontario, enjoying the weather, the beach, the sun and the company!

Wouldn't you just want to stay here FOREVER? I know I sure want to go there and never come back to the city.

Here's to running away and never coming back!


Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment