welcome et bonjour!!

this is my blog where I will be adding new and strange creations for your viewing pleasure.

Ceci est mon blog où je serai l'ajout de nouvelles créations et étrange pour votre plaisir visuel.

my website.mon siteweb www.amandaseebeck.com

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Internet, boyfriends, and toutous

So for the last 3 weeks, I have been dealing with internet that has been slower than molasses in January. And I have to wonder how we managed to survive without the internet pre-1990's. I mean I was going slightly bonkers not being able to post, send email, check Facebook or my Twitter feed. I was steeling my boyfriend's iPhone just to check the bus times! Life is supposed to be easier with all the technology and all it is doing is breaking down and giving us coronaries! Thankfully, I have a boyfriend, who is not only a tech wizard, but happens to work with computers all day, every day. He got me a new wireless router, and had our network set up and everything, all I had to do was plug it in....

Okay okay you can stop laughing now! 

I did manage to plug everything in, without breaking anything, and with the end result being; I HAVE THE INTERNET BACK!



On another note, here is my latest creepy creation:

No comments:

Post a Comment