welcome et bonjour!!

this is my blog where I will be adding new and strange creations for your viewing pleasure.

Ceci est mon blog où je serai l'ajout de nouvelles créations et étrange pour votre plaisir visuel.

my website.mon siteweb www.amandaseebeck.com

Thursday, May 26, 2011

WIP Night Scene Montreal

So here I am again, in the middle of a painting, I'm not sure how I feel about it. I think I like it. I hated it for a long time... but it's warming up to me slowly.  It's taking a lot more layers than I have anticipated, but I suppose it's always the way it goes. I'm enjoying the sky, and where the buildings are headed, but I'm still not completely sold. It might be WIP for a long time!




On another yet similar note, here is a funny painting that has no other purpose than to make you smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment