welcome et bonjour!!

this is my blog where I will be adding new and strange creations for your viewing pleasure.

Ceci est mon blog où je serai l'ajout de nouvelles créations et étrange pour votre plaisir visuel.

my website.mon siteweb www.amandaseebeck.com

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Post Christmas

Well we've survived yet another year of family, food, drink and insanity. For me, this year included a bout of stomach flu (for the entire family), and of course the regular dose of family drama. I have to say though, Santa was very good to me this year. Diamond earrings, pedicures, tea, sweaters, and a electric blanket (which might seem, I dunno, cheep? but TOTALLY isn't, it is BRILLIANT).

I also did a weekend at a craft fair the week before Christmas, selling my paintings, and cards. It went so horribly I skulked back to my home and have had to re-evaluate my situation yet again... I think it's about the 10th time I've done that. You'd think I'd have learned by now, but evidently I'm a little stubborn.

I am working on a few personal projects, including a portrait in oil of my 16 year old cat, and hey I actually got a commission... it's not really going to expand my portfolio, but it's going to pay the bills!

And just to let you all know, I will be gone from the 21st to the 28th as I will be in sunny Punta Cana for a friends wedding!

I will update in a few days with an "In Progress" for my cat's painting. Till then, stay safe and stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment