welcome et bonjour!!

this is my blog where I will be adding new and strange creations for your viewing pleasure.

Ceci est mon blog où je serai l'ajout de nouvelles créations et étrange pour votre plaisir visuel.

my website.mon siteweb www.amandaseebeck.com

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Return from the South

There is nothing quite like spending a week in a sunny paradise when back home there is snow, ice and -25 C. Sadly there is also, nothing more depressing, than coming BACK to that!

Besides that our friends' wedding was perfect and beautiful! You couldn't have asked for bluer skies or clearer waters. The food was good, the rum was better, and the people were the best! I made new friends in the couple's family and already have plans to get together in a few months for a party or two.

On the art front, I've done a small 4x5 inch portrait of my cat, which has turned out quite well I think. 

The painting

My reference


Overall I am pleased with the results, I didn't want an exact replica, I wanted it to be Lily. My cat is not getting any younger (16 1/2 years old) and I wanted to make sure I had something of her that really showed her off.

Next project is my Punta Cana scrapbook!

No comments:

Post a Comment