welcome et bonjour!!

this is my blog where I will be adding new and strange creations for your viewing pleasure.

Ceci est mon blog où je serai l'ajout de nouvelles créations et étrange pour votre plaisir visuel.

my website.mon siteweb www.amandaseebeck.com

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Done

So it's done!

We are all moved in. Cat, boyfriend and art supplies! I'm putting up paintings and hanging photos. I've even begun painting again. I couldn't do it till now as the second bedroom was a horrid colour of purple. Not a relaxing shade, not even a vibrant colour of purple. No it was a dark shade of puce (yes people "puce" is a dark dark dark shade of purple, NOT green). It was wretched. And so for an epic deal at our local hardware store, 2 gallons of paint, 2 quarts of primer + extra donated primer (cuz oh boy did I need PRIMER), the room is painted a lovely shade of straw.

After that I set up the room with my drafting table and my easel, and of course with my boyfriend's desk. So I'm open for business! Started a birthday present for my sister's oldest. It's going to be Kaylie's 3rd birthday this year. It's nuts I remember when I was three!! I will keep you updated on that projects and all future projects as well!

 Till then, keep smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment